Monday, March 21, 2011

I'm In!

 One of my favorite movies when I was little was Bambi. I loved that movie and still do. I remember when I was younger I stepped on the VHS and broke it. I was devastated! After that I hadn't seen the movie in years. But recently Disney "released it from the vault" and my wonderful in-laws bought it.
 Last night we watched it with Krew and he LOVED it! He giggled and laughed and had this expression on his face for most of the movie.



And then Bambi's Mom got shot and his expression quickly changed.
I really didn't think Krew would understand what was going on, but for the rest of the movie he asked, "Where did Momma go?" Even when Bambi's girlfriend grew up and looked like Bambi's Mom he still asked where the Mom went. Sadly one day Krew will probably be one of those hunters that kills Bambi's Mom.



If Jorden had it his way Krew would be hunting this fall!


In other exciting news, I applied to EITC's LPN program a couple of weeks ago and I received my letter on Saturday. I, along with 15 other students, was accepted into the LPN program starting this fall! EITC offers a LPN then LPN to RN program. I am very relieved that I can do a nursing program right in Idaho Falls, instead of having to drive to either Rexburg or Pocatello. I honestly didn't think I stood a chance, so it is a pleasant surprise. Let the fun begin!!

8 comments:

  1. So YOU'RE the one who broke the tape!

    Krew, I'd feel bad about how you're going to go hunting with Jorden some day, but I've got a few Bambis eating all the living things in my front yard. You should start here!

    Congratulations, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jessica on getting into the program that is so exciting!! Krew is so dang cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an awesome movie! I'm trying to convince McKay to let me buy it. I love Krew's facial expressions. I'm sure ours were similar when we were young watching it.
    And congrats Jess! That is so exciting! I knew you could do it! All that hard work paid off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the nursing program! Also good job on the dress shopping for megan; I loved your mom's post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! Nursing is a wonderful career. Anything I can ever do to help, just ask. And be sure you take that leap to the RN program as soon as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the congrats everyone! Aunt Doris thanks for the advice! I definitely plan on going straight to the RN program! There will probably be several times I need help or have a question about something and I'll be sure to ask you!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Jessica! You are amazing! Congrats on getting in. I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete