Thursday, December 30, 2010

The BEST Christmas Present!

On Monday December 27, 2010 we signed the papers, and this is no longer ours!! Our Pocatello home had been on the market for over a year and a half. With no success we finally decided to put it up for a short sale. During the year and a half we always kept in close contact with our loan officer and Idaho Central Credit Union (where we had our loan) they were able to pull some strings and didn't report it as a short sale. Don't ask me how that happened but it did! It is the biggest blessing and we are so grateful! Miracles do happen :)

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! That is a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay!! I'm so glad. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Jessica and Jorden!! That is the best news I have heard all month. I am so excited for you. What a relief to have it gone and amazing that it is not being reported has a short sale. HURRAY!!

    ReplyDelete