Friday, October 29, 2010

Krew at 16 Months

Last month my good friend Whitney took some pictures of Krew. We went to several different places in Idaho Falls to get the perfect pictures. Including old railroad tracks, downtown alleyways and her husband's warehouse where there is a perfect green door. Here are just a few of my favorites. They turned out SO CUTE! Enjoy!





I think he was pointing at an airplane here. He loves airplanes!




















This is such a boy picture. Krew loves sticks and rocks as you can tell from the amazed look on his face.

Thanks Whitney I LOVE them! You have an amazing talent!

6 comments:

  1. These pictures are adorable! Every one of them! I love those big blue Krew eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are SO CUTE! I love them. He is getting so big. We need to get together soon.
    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks like such a happy, good-natured little guy. What a cutie!
    I like the train track motif. That's a good representation of raising children, who move quickly past us and into the distance. Enjoy these years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those turned out adorable. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little boy!! I loved taking his pictures. He is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Krew is getting so big and grown up!

    ReplyDelete