
Yes this is Krew this morning balancing his plate on his head. I think about 10% of those eggs made his belly, 10% went to the dog and 80% was in his hair or scattered on the ground. His favorite thing is to feed his food to Harvey (our dog). Luckily Harvey is pretty picky and won't eat much of it. But Krew is even more picky and would much rather play with his food than eat it. No wonder he is only in the 9% for weight!
I love when you update! Krew is so adorable. we need to get together soon!
ReplyDeleteHaha he is so cute!! Don't you love the messes we get to clean up after we feed those little guys. He is looking more grown-up every time I see him(especially in those pictures we just took of him). What a handsome little boy!!
ReplyDeleteKrew is getting so big! I love that he wears his plate. Ryker usually has more food on the floor or on him then he ever keeps on his plate, most the time we don't even give him one! We need to plan a time we can get together!
ReplyDelete