Tuesday, August 24, 2010
WHY...
did I have to ruin my perfect record?! Never before have I been in a car accident, or even scratched my car. I've never had a ticket or even been pulled over. Well on Sunday I ruined my clean record :( I was going to work and I had my water bottle in between my knees because the cup holders were already full. As I pulled into the parking lot the water bottle slipped out and fell down by the pedals. Before I knew it I heard a loud crash and saw brick flying! My heart dropped when I came out and saw what I did to Jorden's beloved truck.
The door won't open from the outside but it will from the inside. I haven't had an estimate yet...I'm too afraid to know.
Luckily my boss was understanding about his brick wall, all he told me was, "I'll take care of the wall, but good luck telling your husband." I was very scared to tell Jorden. But luckily he was also very understanding. But I know he will NEVER let me live this down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my, Jessica! Actually it's not as bad as I was picturing. I think I jinxed you when I told Jorden last week that you were my best teen driver :(
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm sorry! I ran into the back of Trevor once. haha... Don't worry, he will forgive you!
ReplyDeleteFeel your pain! I messed up my record in February! So sad and so sorry. Thankfully Jorden and your boss were cool with everything.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry. At least your in good company. welcome to the club! If thats the worse thing you ever do with a car, you in good shape!
ReplyDeleteOh Jessica! That stinks. I'm impressed about your record though, I'd say it's still pretty clean!
ReplyDeleteOnly because I have done something very similar more than once I can say this... watch out for brick walls, they'll get in your way. I'm glad Jorden was understanding, and everyone is safe.
ReplyDelete