Jorden, Krew & I opened up presents from my family before we headed up to Idaho Falls. Krew got the coolest pjs (well according to all the Backman boys) from Grandma and Grandpa Jones. His hat says, "I hunt for hugs" I guess being born a backman boy Krew was bound to end up in camo sooner or later! Krew also got a walking dog that barks and plays music from Gma and Gpa Jones. He loves to watch it rolls across the room. Aunt Megan gave him some car keys that look and sound real. That was the best gift because he LOVES car keys so hopefully that will stop him from playing with mine!
Look at that bum!
Blake, Jorden, Lacie, Krew and me in our new Christmas pajamas

The Backman Boys
Look at that bum!
Blake, Jorden, Lacie, Krew and me in our new Christmas pajamas

The Backman Boys



No comments:
Post a Comment