Krew and I went to Wal-Mart early this morning, trying to beat the crowds that would be out later in the day. As we were shopping we ran into Santa and Mrs. Clause who were passing out candy to everyone. When the two of them came to say hello to Krew, he smiled and giggled. But that was when he was still in the shopping cart, close to me. As soon as Santa tried to hold him he got very nervous and tried so hard to get away; luckily Krew didn't mind Mrs. Clause holding him, as long as Santa wasn't too close.
I guess I really wore Krew out with all of the shopping! When I was feeding him this afternoon, he was falling asleep after every bite. He was trying so hard to stay awake but he just couldn't fight it! It was so hard to contain my laughter.
Okay that is hilarious!!! I could not stop laughing!! He is getting so big! We need to get together sometime over the Christmas break. Call us when you come down to I.F.
ReplyDeleteHa ha! Definitely "America's Funniest Home Videos" material.
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny. Drake would never do that... he is very picky where he falls asleep. He is getting so big.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know that Santa visited Walmart, How fun! I love the video of Krew, SO cute, it made me laugh:)
ReplyDelete