Tuesday, December 7, 2010

New Found Artist

On Sunday Krew had his first real day in nursery. We tried to take him a couple of weeks ago with no success. But now that Jorden has a new calling, teaching 9-10 year olds (and I teach
10-11 year old girls) Krew has no choice. I went with him to nursery during my sharing time. He sat on my lap while he had snacks. When they took out the color crayons he finally let me put him in the chair next to me, but still didn't want me out of his sight. Then they pulled out the balloons and bubbles and I was forgotten about in a blink of an eye. He was the first kid out of his seat, screaming. I was able to sneak out and when I came to pick him up he was still playing with the bubbles. Hopefully he will remember how much fun he had and will go all by himself next week. So here it is! Krew's first coloring project in nursery. Brace yourself, it's beautiful!
He was so proud of this. He kept telling me, "Jesus! Jesus!" (We are still working on learning Joseph Smith.)

3 comments:

  1. That is indeed a masterpiece! What a happy day when kids are old enough for nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a sweet picture. Plus it's awesome he stayed in Nursery. Porter has never had a problem going, sometimes he doesn't want to leave. He is always so proud of the things he makes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JESSICA!!! That is SO cute! I just love him! And I like your new background!

    ReplyDelete