
There is no doubt about it, Krew loves Grandma and Grandpa's house! It is just far more fun and exciting than our house! He gets to do all kinds of things there. Like being pulled around the kitchen in a storage container; as shown above :) A couple of weeks ago when Jorden, Krew and I were all at Grandma and Grandpa Backman's house, Jorden and I went out in the garage to find Grandpa Backman and Krew on the 4-wheeler going forward and reversing, forward and reversing. It was so funny to see the look on Krew's face. Too bad I didn't have the camera! Krew is bound to be a motorcycle, 4-wheeler, love anything that goes too fast kind of kid. Luckily for me I have a few more years until he can get to that point!
Today Krew kept picking up this remote and just blabbed and blabbed. It was so cute! He must watch his Mom a little too close!
Krew is growing up so fast! Sometimes I wish I could have him grow up in slow motion!Krew cruises all along the furniture and sometimes he stands on his own for about 10 seconds. His 4th tooth just came through yesterday. He now has his two bottom middle teeth and his two top middle teeth. Thank goodness the 2nd top tooth came in because he was looking a little goofy/redneck with just one front tooth! Lately Krew has been biting everything! I know its because his teeth bother him, but I hope he doesn't make this a habit. Yesterday I went to lunch with my sister Ashley and she was asking if Krew is a good baby, as I was answering, "Yes, he's the perfect baby!" He took a big bite out of my arm. I guess I ate my words! I have the bruise today to prove it! Speaking of "Yes, he's the perfect baby..." this is what I found Krew eating today.....
Yes Krew had his first taste of dog food. Luckily I pulled it out of his mouth before he swallowed any. Hopefully this is the last time this happens, but with how fast he moves I have a feeling it won't be!
Oh I'm sure it won't be the last bite of dog food. It has been Drake's favorite thing to play in since he was crawling. He doesn't swallow it, but he keeps putting it in his mouth. You would think he would learn that it's gross!!!
ReplyDeleteHaha ya that was priceless. I can't believe how fast he is growing too! We need to get together again soon. Love you!
ReplyDeleteCUTE pictures!! He is getting way to big way to fast. We need to get together soon. I feel like I haven't seen or talked to you guys in forever. Any luck on getting your house sold/Finding a job?
ReplyDeleteNext time you are in town give me a call. I want to see you and CUTE LITTLE KREW!!