Friday, September 11, 2009

Well Baby Check Up

This is Krew's new chair/walker. And he LOVES it. He is a little small still so we have to stuff blankets around him, to hold him up. I owe Grandma Backman a big thank you because he can stay entertained for a long time with it :)

Krew had his 4 month well baby check up today. Here are his stats:
Weight: 15lbs 12 oz 50%
Length: 26 in 81%
Head circumference: 16 3/4 in 50%

Krew seems to be right on track with growing and developing. Every time I go into the doctor's office (or to the store), someone comments on how good and happy Krew is. I'm a very lucky mom! Krew definitely did better at this appointment than his last immunization appointment. Last time he screamed all the way to the car, and had to be held all day. This time he let out a few minutes of tears but that was it, he's back to his happy self!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Krew is going like crazy. He's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opps sorry I meant growing not going. He's going to pass up Quinton before we know it.

    ReplyDelete