
I was doing the dishes tonight so I put Krew in his chair behind me so I could keep an eye on him. I turned around for literally 2 seconds and he had rolled onto his belly. I'm not sure how he did it so quickly in such a restricted space but he did. He's a fast mover!

The other night Krew fell asleep in his chair. I left the room and when I came back in he was in this position. Jorden and I had a good laugh! He just looks like he is kicking back and relaxin!! He must of been having a good dream with that smile on his face!
That is too funny!! I can't stop laughing about the sleeping pictures. What a cutie!!
ReplyDeleteYou are in trouble when Krew starts getting around. Turn your back for 2 seconds and he is already surprising you, not to mention that smile on his face..I'm sure he is dreaming of ways to torture mom.
ReplyDelete