We got Krew's Kindergarten school pictures back.
Isn't he so handsome?!
They had 50s day at school. I have no doubt that Krew would have fit right in in the 50s. I finally convinced him to tuck his shirt in after this picture was taken.
Harvey's favorite thing to do...or is it his least favorite thing? I can't remember ;)
I feel like half of the pictures I have of Myla are of her sleeping. But she's just too cute to not take a picture!
This little cowgirl is actually sleeping under that hat.
Krew lost his first tooth on November 16th. His emotions were all over the place when he realized it was loose eating dinner one night. He wouldn't let us look or touch it for over week. Then one day he was carrying a bucket of toys up the stairs, tripped, and hit his tooth on the bucket. His tooth came right out. He was so excited it came out without Mom or Dad pulling it!
Getting a flat tire fixed on November 21st. We were here for over 2 hours. Luckily we had popcorn,
pop, and magazines to keep ourselves entertained. Does it really surprise anyone that this is the magazine that Krew picked out? He would go through each page and tell me, "Mom, this deer is a fork and horn. And this elk is 4x4" He knows more about hunting and animals than any 5-year-old I've ever met. Let's be honest, he knows more than 27-year-old me!
I love this picture Grandpa Backman sent to me during Grandparents' Day at the elementary school.
We have so much to be thankful for!

Is there anything sweeter than a sleeping child? I think not. Love Krew's encyclopedic animal knowledge. Future animals will tremble!
ReplyDeleteI hate getting flat tires fixed. They really should have a huge playground for all of us poor moms with kids that have to sit there and wait. I know I would go to a place with entertainment for kids, even if it was further away.
ReplyDeleteThese two are such cuties. I love seeing them grow up, although it would be even better in person. (You meant 2015 in your title, not 2014, right? Am I that far behind?)
ReplyDeleteI wish we lived closer too. We don't see you nearly enough! Sadly, this is 2014. I am a full year behind on my blog. How embarrassing!
DeleteI was thinking Myla was older than that. :) Hey, better late than never, right?
Delete