Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Boys Will Be Boys

 When we moved into our new house, we knew there would be a lot of construction for the next year. While I kind of dreaded it, there were a few good things about it.
The kids had so much room to run around and play. Luckily, our neighbor two doors down have a 6-year-old boy and a 4-year-old boy. Krew is 5 so it's so perfect.
All the boys LOVED to play on these huge dirt mounds that were in our backyard for a couple of months.






 The only bad part was I'd have to give Krew a bath at least twice a day.

And lots of teeth brushings and ear cleanings.
 He is definitely all boy!
Krew and Nathan

1 comment:

  1. It's kind of a shame to have to change your giant sand box into a beautiful green lawn. Maybe Grandpa and I can send a mountain of dirt for Krew's next birthday.

    ReplyDelete