Myla
Oh man do we have our hands full with this girl! She has so much sass it's not even funny!
One morning Jorden had to leave for St. George around 5am. As soon as she heard the garage open she was up and at 'em. It probably didn't help that she wet through her diaper and was soaking wet. I got her a piece of bread (her absolute favorite. Carb lover like her mom) and brought her back to my bed. Don't worry, I put her on Jorden's side so all the crumbs would stay away from me.
One of my favorite things about Myla is her smile. She literally uses her whole face to smile and it melts my heart!
Looking at these next pictures you'd think she'd be a world champ sleeper like her brother, but that is so not the case. She just has a few instances of extreme exhaustion!
I love this pictures. I could stare at her long eyelashes and pouty lip for hours!
One day while I was packing up our house to move, I kept looking at the baby video monitor and noticed Myla hadn't moved from this position in a very long time. I went up to check on her and she was definitely asleep! It was so funny because she wasn't even slouched, she was sitting completely straight up. I just had to take a picture!
Another sitting-up-while-sleeping-picture, just a little more slouched.
Chillin' like a villain.
Stealing my Diet Coke. Never a good idea!
But it's hard to be mad at this cutie patootie!
My curly-hair babe! This was several months ago and it seems like it's gotten more curly since this.
A few things about Myla.
- She loves her big brother and loves to copy everything he does. If he takes a drink at dinner, she'll take a drink at dinner. When he plays with his Legos, she drops whatever she's doing to play Legos too. Krew gets kinda annoyed sometimes.
- She has taken a complete obsession to her Dad. Whenever he comes home she screams, "Dadda!!" and insists he hold her then refuses to be put down for the next couple of hours. But she still loves me the most.
- She is a cuddler! She loves to be held, snuggled, and kissed. She gives out a few kisses but it takes A LOT of bribing!
- Loves Baths. It's nearly impossible to get her out!
- Loves to throw things down the stairs. She gets in so much trouble for this. She usually throws something down then runs and hides, then comes out and throws something else and hides again. She does this over and over again. She is so sneaky! Or if she gets caught she'll point to the thing she threw and yell, "No! No!" as if it were the toy's fault.
- Is an extremely early riser. Usually between 6 and 6:30. No matter what time we put her to bed. The good news is, she is easy to put to bed. We just lay her down, she blows a kiss and falls asleep within a few minutes. She never cries when we put her down for bed or a nap.
- As she has gotten older, the ends of her hair have gotten so curly. It's beautiful and I really hope she doesn't grow out of it. The only down side is a lot of times instead of it looking curly, it looks like a complete mess. It's still cute to me!
- Seems really athletic. She can run, jump, and tackle her brother with such ease. Well when Krew isn't trying. It seems like as soon as she started walking (a week before her birthday) she just started running and never stopped!
Krew
Krew on Valentine's Day.
"No Mom, I promise I didn't eat the blue sucker!"
Krew and his good friend Krew. Not only do they have the same name but they have a lot in common. An obsession with Transformers is just one of many things.
I love when these two fall asleep in the car. You can kind of see Myla asleep in the mirror. I especially love Krew's sleeping positions. It surprising he doesn't always have a kink in his neck!
Krew got his pinkie slammed in the door. On the hinges side. And the door completely shut. It was so darn sad. His finger nail has since fallen off. I'm just glad his finger didn't fall off!
Krew loves Harvey and is so good with him. Which is why Harvey also loves Krew. Harvey stays as far away as possible from Myla.
A few things about Krew.
- He loves preschool! I hope his enthusiasm for school always sticks around!
- He is a dinosaur genius! He has several dinosaur books and flashcards and can pretty much name every dinosaur and their qualities. Whenever he asks to use the iPad he watches dinosaur documentaries on the Discovery Channel. The other day he had a friend over and they were playing dinosaurs and Krew kept saying, "I'm the Therizinosaurus." or "Have you ever heard of a Spinosaurus, or a Utahraptor?"
- He is so funny and has a constantly laughing! Awhile ago he got out of bed to ask me if he could get out of bed.
- Whenever we pass a temple he says, "Mom! Dad! There's Disneyland!"
- "Mom, when Myla grows up, she'll be a boy!" Sorry Krew. No such luck!
- I walked into Krew's room and said, "Krew, I don't like when your room is messy." "Whelp Mom, you get what you get and you don't throw a fit!"
- While talking through walkie-talkies Krew said: "Dad come upstairs to your bedroom" Jorden: "I'm afraid if I go upstairs I'll fall asleep on my bed." Krew: "Well that's nothing to be afraid of!"(3-4-14)
- While driving out of American Fork Canyon, Krew wanted Jorden to turn around a look at a toy he was holding. Jorden said, "Hold on Krew, let me drive out of the canyon first." Krew said, "We're in a cannon?! Hurry Dad! It's going to explode! (5-10-14)
Krew has such a tender heart and is always worried about people and how they're feeling. He gave me this rock because it's heart shaped. I always keep it on my nightstand. Best present I have ever gotten!
Love these two goofballs!

Myla's curl and hairline looks exactly like yours did at that age. Such cute pictures! I can't wait to come see them both!
ReplyDeleteSo cute Jessica! I laughed out loud when you said Myla was sleeping sitting straight up without even slouching! I don't know why but I thought that was so cute and funny:)
ReplyDeleteThis is too cute! I love them both!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! It was so good to see you last week!
ReplyDeleteI love pictures of sleeping kids. You've got some winners in here. Also love the blue tongue picture!
ReplyDelete