Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A Little About Krew

Whenever I go through the pictures on my phone I realize how many pictures I take! Just the everyday things that we're up to. So here are some of those things!
The Outlets at Traverse Mountain opened up just across from our house. I LOVE it! It's an outdoor shopping mall and it a good place to go with the kids to just get out of the house. (Jorden would NOT say it's a good thing!) One day we went into Gap outlet. If you know Krew, you know that whenever music comes on he will bust out his moves. Walking by each store that is blaring music becomes quite entertaining while Krew takes a minute to dance in front of the store. Well, recently every time we walk by a mannequin he stops and poses like them. It's kinda hard not to laugh!

 Target is another one of our "get out of the house" places. 
Shopping with Mom is just plain tiring! I got him a ring pop and if you look closely on his left armpit you can see the sticky drool. He was an unreal sticky mess! So lesson learned, don't fall asleep with a ring pop in your mouth!

 This next picture is just one of the every day moments that I so enjoy. This was on Mother's Day and Jorden appropriately picked Are You My Mother? to read that night.

 Krew has loved Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles lately! He got both of these for his birthday a couple of weeks ago.

Going to Scheels is like a day long field trip! We love this place! 
Krew posing with the moose.


 I've really been trying to get some good runs in lately. Last Saturday I took the baby jogger (a workout in itself!) and jogged to a popular trail not far from our house. I was quite surprised and happy to see that Jorden and Krew had drove there and were waiting for me :)
 I think I can safely say that this little boy has a bike obsession just like his Dad!


Beautiful Utah scenery. 

Right before I took this picture I was gazing out at the scenery, and out of the corner of my eye I thought I was about to run over a stick with the baby jogger. Out the other end, right at my feet, was a snake that I missed stepping on by centimeters! Problems I've never ran into with my treadmill runs!

I can't post without a funny comment from Krew. The other day, Myla got a hold of one of Krew's toys. He is pretty protective over his toys but hesitantly let her play. When he saw Myla put the toy in her mouth he angrily said, "See Dad! Myla drools on my toys! That's why you shouldn't have more babies!"

5 comments:

  1. Is anyone funnier than Krew??? I don't know which picture I like the most--drooling Krew, or mannequin Krew, or Turtle Krew or....I guess I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS That last comment by Krew is hilarious! But don't listen to him!!!

      Delete
  2. Oh my word! Krew is getting so big!! I can't wait to come visit you guys : ) And Utah is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eric and I loved looking at all these new pictures! We love Krew, and he cracks us up!!! Cutest boy ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krew is so cute! I miss him! He says the funniest things. Like that one time he kept calling you Jessica in the car!!

    ReplyDelete