I have a camera that I LOVE, and I get a lot of good use out of it. But because I always seem to have my phone on me, a lot of good pictures end up on there too. I was going through pictures on my phone and found a lot of cute ones that never made it to the blog. So excuse me while I go down memory lane! Some of these are old and some are more recent. Starting with the oldest,
Handsome little Krew in his cool new jacket from Grandma and Grandpa Jones.
We try to eat out very minimally, but there is nothing quite like a Burger King crown and new kid's meal toy!
Love the crooked smile at this age!
This was on Thanksgiving Day. Jorden's cousins took Krew to play on the playground, where Krew met a new little friend. I love Krew's expression!
Oh ya know, just playing my guitar, while standing on my horse, without my pants on.
So I think every Mom can relate to the fingers under the door of the bathroom. One day while in the bathroom I hear, "Mom! Mr. Potato Head can see you!" Ya that's a bit creepy!
While Jorden was away in St. George one weekend I treated Krew to Kneaders (okay! I was treating myself too). Krew entertained himself with his reflection the whole time. People driving through the drive thru were probably wondering who the little boy was making faces at them!
Krew shot this record Elk! Isn't he amazing?!
Well that's what he tells everyone after he leaves Scheels!
Krew loves his Root Beer Chapstick! But he tends to forget that he doesn't need a 2-inch boarder around his lips too!
Crafts from the library.
My little snuggle-bug loves to lay like this!
Dukes up, ready to fight anyone who wakes her up!
How was your Superbowl Sunday?
Ours was this exciting!
The family tends to flock to Jorden. Even Harvey!
This little girl is almost always happy!
She sure loves her big brother! And her big brother sure loves her!
Dreaming peacefully.
Krew loves to get his tent out and have a camp out in the living room! Jorden is always such a good sport to set it up, then squeeze inside the toddler-sized tent!
Krew and Myla with their sweet Great, Great Grandma Lindley.
I love this picture!
They make my life complete!
I'll end on two videos. The first one was summer of 2012. Krew talks, and talks, and talks before bedtime. Here I recorded him talking about what he wants from Santa, which was still a good 5 months away! He's asking for a Robin house and a Robin car in the video. He catches me filming him because I can't keep in my giggles! You may need to turn the volume way up for the first one.
Anyone who knows Krew, knows that he isn't shy to break out in dance anywhere, anytime. If we are walking through the mall, he stops and dances in front of each store that has music coming from inside. Here we are at Walmart when Krew starts dancing.
And the famous Gangnam Style song!
I think we have a future "So You Think You Can Dance" star on our hands!
We also made a family "Harlem Shake" video, but I'll save you all from nightmares and keep that one to a very select few!
Check out the two other posts from today!















I don't know which one is cuter--Krew, Gangnam Style, or everyone sacked out on the couch.
ReplyDeleteI am dying over those videos of Krew. He's so funny!! Miss you guys!!!!
ReplyDelete