A couple of weeks ago Quinton came over to play. The boys had a blast and Krew loved wrestling with someone his own size! When they saw the ipad & iphone come out they immediately settled down and were in there own world. (Krew has the ipad and Quinton was playing with my iphone) It was amazing how these two could navigate these things! They can find exactly where the games are. I think they can work it better then I can!
After they got bored of that, they needed some more realistic fun. Like riding a horse! I wish I had their giggling recorded because they were both uncontrollably laughing. It was too cute!
What a good guy I have! He is full of entertainment!
Love the pictures!! Those two are too cute!Quinton loved playing with Krew that night and tells me all the time how he wants to go to "Tews" house again. Now I see why...iphones and horse rides:) Lets get them together again soon. Thanks so much for watching him. You guys are great friends!
ReplyDeleteI think everyone under 30 was born with an extra computer gene. Those under 20 where born with 2.8 and those under 10, well, they probably have a circuit board instead of a brain.
ReplyDelete