Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Look!

 Who filled out a whole potty chart!

That's right! Krew is one little boy who LOVES to pee on the toilet! Too bad he still doesn't mind going in his diaper too. For some reason Krew HATES wearing "big boy underwear" so we still have a lot to work on. But we are so proud of him for making this progress. When Krew put his last sticker on the chart tonight I said, "Give me five Krew!" He put his hand out and said, "No mom, give me a hand shake." Wow my little boy is certainly growing up!
For his reward Krew said he wanted to go have ice cream and play on the big toys at Arctic Circle. I guess I know what we'll be doing tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, that's my little man! Ice cream for rewards! You go Krew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! When the time comes will you potty train Brinlee for me? :)

    ReplyDelete