Last Night was one of those nights Krew would just not fall asleep. After a lot of crying I went into his room to see what was going on. I sat on his bed and he just started talking a million miles a minute. He was going on and on about really nothing and I could tell he was just trying to get me to stay in his room as long as possible. So I started filming him on my camera. He is at such a cute age right now where he is learning to string together words into sentences.
We think it's so cute that he really thinks his last name is Batman. It does sound a lot like Backman!
These may be boring to most people but I think the out-of-town Grandmas will appreciate it.
Is it seriously sad that my 2 year-old is already talking about killing "Dadda deer with his BIG GUN?!" Oh boy!
We love our little Krew Batman!
This out of town Grandma appreciates it! Krew, you are so funny!
ReplyDeleteHilarious!
ReplyDeletethat just made my day! haha
ReplyDeleteI sure hope this boy has a batman t-shirt so people know who he is! Cute!!!
ReplyDelete