Friday, April 22, 2011

Edgemont Elementary

Wednesday was a slightly nice day so we took full advantage of it. Krew drove his car all the way to Edgemont Elementary. Luckily Edgemont is just a block away, I don't think I could have pushed I don't think Krew had the gas to go much further.

He LOVES this car!

But as soon as he saw the, "BIG TOYS!" he was off!



If you think this "Big toy" Looks old you're right. This is the same toy Jorden played on when he went to elementary school at Edgemont from 3th to 6th grade.


After much thought,
Krew decided to go play on the new toy right across the school grounds.

Which has a tunnel that he loves!



And a slide he can't get enough of.

We can't wait until summer! But after looking out the window this morning and seeing a new layer of snow on the ground, I think we have a while before summer in Idaho!

2 comments:

  1. Were geting a new layer of snow today, too :(

    Now that Krew has driven himself over to the playground, I'm betting he's going to want to go all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I miss him already! And I remember that toy too! Gosh its SO old! I especially love the picture of him shoving his head threw the tunnel hole! Hes growing up SO fast! Love him! And love you too! Miss ya Jess!

    ReplyDelete