Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Krew

The other day I was going to give Krew a bath. I changed him out of his clothes, then decided I should start the tub. When I came back I couldn't find him, and remember he was naked! I finally found him and this is where he was!

You've heard of Naked Cowboy, well apparently Krew thinks he is naked car driver!
Later that day I was in the kitchen and I hear Krew yell, "Momma, where Krew go? Where Krew go?" I went to go find him, and I couldn't! All I heard was a giggle and this is all I found:


So if anyone finds Krew let me know! He's a really good hider!
This kid makes me laugh out loud!

2 comments:

  1. Krew, you are hilarous! At least you know he's not cut out to be a spy or a burglar with his not-so-good hiding skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. man krew you are hilarous! I should be studying right now, but instead I'm crying from laughter. He makes me excited to have kids!

    ReplyDelete