A couple of weeks ago my sister Ashley and I went to lunch. Afterwards we came back to my house. I pulled out the leftover Halloween candy (Hoping Ashley would eat it all...but she didn't). Krew got pretty excited we had candy and snuck his favorite when Ashley and I weren't paying attention. I know, hard to imagine Ashley and I weren't paying attention when we're together! I noticed Krew was holding a piece of candy in his hand so I went to help him unwrap it. Well, I guess he got impatient and didn't need help. Luckily I pulled the wrapper out of the back of his mouth before he swallowed it.

Krew's new favorite thing is to tell everyone no-no!! We will be playing and he will suddenly turn to me and say, "No, No Mama!!" It's naughty, but it so cute it's hard not to laugh. While Ashley and I were at lunch, Krew would greet everyone will a shaking finger saying, "NO! NO!" Ashley and I were laughing so uncontrollably we were crying. My point is, Ashley, I'm a bad Mom when we are together! (I'm totally kidding) but it is hard for Krew to be disciplined when I'm laughing at the same time!
I wish I could have been there to see you two laugh. The two of you are usually so serious together....Okay, maybe not. Krew must wonder what's up when you get together.
ReplyDeleteHow funny!! The kid loves his tootsie rolls.
ReplyDeleteDon't you just love the "N" word. I agree with you though it is to cute to get mad about.
Oh man that was so funny! I wish you got it on camera. The funniest part was the way he would squat when he said it and then turn around to watch us laugh. so bad! And the tootsie roll was pretty funny too! We need to get together again soon! Love ya
ReplyDeleteTrue the squating part is the funniest! And true we do need to get together soon!
ReplyDelete