What a sweet guy that Jorden is!! I know how you feel being stuck indoors all day. Quinton has been sick for like a week now and I'm terrified of him getting the swine flu so we have not left the house like at all. I showed Bran the picture of your beautiful flowers so maybe he will get the hint. haha. I agree with you though my house has never been so clean!!
I'd say he's DEFINITELY a keeper!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet guy that Jorden is!! I know how you feel being stuck indoors all day. Quinton has been sick for like a week now and I'm terrified of him getting the swine flu so we have not left the house like at all. I showed Bran the picture of your beautiful flowers so maybe he will get the hint. haha. I agree with you though my house has never been so clean!!
ReplyDelete