Lately Krew has LOVED this stuffed animal dog that Great Grandma Backman gave to him. Probably because it is so soft. He often fall asleep with it in one arm. Today I went into his room to check on him during his nap and found him with the stuffed animal right on top on his head. It was pretty cute!Ok...I don't know if a lot of babies do this but Krew "moans" himself to sleep. It's kinda weird. But of coarse cute too! When we start to hear his moan we know he is tired and it's time for a nap. My Mom said I always did this when I was a baby too. I guess weirdness runs in the family!
That's CRAZY! I've never heard a baby do that! At least you know when he's tired. Such talent. Pavarotti in training, no doubt.
ReplyDeleteSo funny my kids have done that too. I thought this was a normal thing. Maybe not. Must be genetic.
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny!! He's not weird Quinton was a total "moaner". He did the exact same thing for quite awhile. So Cute I love it!!
ReplyDeleteThe moaning is hilarious!! I put the recipe on my blog, or you can google kitty litter cake!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute. When I was playing it, McKay wasn't pay attention and he said, "Man that is one squeeky door!" ha it was funny.
ReplyDelete