Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Krew Jorden Backman

May 3, 2009 was a long day. I was having contractions on the 2nd all day long, all night long and then all day on the 3rd. By 3:00 pm on the 3rd I was having really strong labor pains and the contractions were all about 5 minutes apart. I finally convinced myself to go to the hospital. I was so afraid they were going to send me home. And when I called the hospital they were not convinced I was in labor. They told me, "A lot of 1st time moms think they're in labot but they're not."It was a good thing I went when I did because I was already at a 5 and I was progressing really fast. A few hours later I had an epidural. They had a really hard time getting it in. But luckily when they finally did get it in, it worked really well. The delivery went great. I was so blessed it went so smooth. Krew was born at 8:47 pm. He weighed 6lbs 10oz and was 20 inches long.


Krew's first picture with Mom. Sorry I wasn't quite ready!


Krew's first picture with Dad. I love this picture. Jorden was so happy!


We look so tired don't we?!




No comments:

Post a Comment