The cradle that Krew sleeps in right now is at the end of our bed. The first week that Krew was home our dog Harvey couldn't keep his eyes off of him. Harvey would sit on the edge of our bed and watch Krew's every move. It was really cute. Harvey is really good with Krew, just wait until Krew can grab Harvey we'll see if Harvey feels the same about him.
This is the bag of diapers that Krew went through the first week at home. Jorden and I were not prepared for how many diaper changes Krew required!
Harvey LOVES Dad; and I mean LOVES him. He always wants to be held by him and follows him all around the house. When Dad is holding Krew, Harvey especially wants to be held. I think he's a little jealous!
Grandma Jones came down from Billings a few days after Krew was born. It was so good to have her here. She fed us, did the dishes and held Krew so I could get some naps in. She is the best Mom ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment